You can request your NRL Account to be deleted at any time. Please go to the Contact Us page and complete the form requesting NRL to delete your NRL Account.
By deleting your NRL Account, you will no longer be able to:
- log in to the NRL Network (including NRL, Club and State websites and mobile apps) using your credentials.
- purchase and use a Live Pass subscription (non-Telstra customers only).
- play Fantasy or Tipping if you are currently doing so - please note, if you want to stop playing fantasy or tipping, you can do so at any time and still keep your NRL Account.
- receive special offers.
- access any exclusive content such as extended highlights, match replays, press conferences, etc. This is the Inside Pass content available on the Digital Network.
- access any exclusive features on the NRL app such as the My Club tab which is a shortcut to your favourite club's latest news, stats, players, etc.
Please note that you may still receive communications from associates, entities or affiliates of NRL (as you may have previously supplied them with your details). You will need to liaise with them directly to manage that relationship or in the footer of any email you receive from them will contain an unsubscribe link to their communications.
Deleting your NRL Account will NOT affect the following...
Deleting your NRL Account will not affect your:
- Club Membership - If you want to update details attached to your Membership Account, please contact the relevant Club you have a membership with.
- Watch NRL subscription - If you want to update details attached to your subscription, please contact Watch NRL directly at https://help.watchnrl.com/support/home
- NRL Live Pass Access (Telstra Customers) - If you have issues or want to update details attached to your live pass subscription and you are a Telstra customer please contact Telstra CrowdSupport at https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/NRL-Live/bd-p/NRL-Live.