The NRL Digital Network is made up of websites and apps for the NRL, the 16 Clubs and 2 States (NSW & Qld).
Go visit the NRL and its departments
- NRL - All things NRL.
- NRL Operations - All about how the NRL operates the game of Rugby League.
- NRL Community - Through our community programs, Rugby League harnesses the Game's popularity to make a difference in people's lives across Australia and New Zealand.
- PlayNRL - The home of Grassroots Rugby League. Register to play, learn about coaching, training, refereeing and the resources available.
- NRL Tickets - The official tickets site of the National Rugby League.
- NRL Shop - The official online store of the NRL.
- NRL Fantasy - The official NRL Fantasy games: Classic & Draft.
- NRL Tipping - The official NRL Tipping & Streak competitions.
Go visit the State sites
- NSW Rugby League - The New South Wales Rugby League is the governing body of rugby league in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. It is a member of the Australian Rugby League Commission and selects the members of the New South Wales rugby league team.
- Queensland Rugby League - The Queensland Rugby Football League is the governing body for rugby league in Queensland. It is a member of the Australian Rugby League Commission and selects the members of the Queensland rugby league team.
Go visit the Club sites
The Brisbane Broncos are based in the city of Brisbane, Queensland and founded in 1988.
The Canberra Raiders are based in the national capital city of Canberra, ACT. The official symbol for the Canberra Raiders is the Viking.
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are based in Belmore, a suburb in Sydney, NSW. They compete in the National Rugby League premiership, as well as New South Wales Rugby League junior competitions.
The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks are based in Cronulla, in the Sutherland Shire, Southern Sydney, NSW. The Sharks have been in competition for 50 years, appearing in four grand finals, winning their first premiership in 2016.
The Gold Coast Titans are based on the Gold Coast, Queensland. It is the youngest of the sixteen clubs in the league, having commenced its inaugural season on 18 March 2007.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, NSW. The club first appeared in the 1947 New South Wales Rugby Football League season and train at the NSW Academy of Sport in Narrabeen.
Melbourne Storm is a rugby league team based in Melbourne, Victoria and was the first fully professional rugby league team based in the state.
The Newcastle Knights are based in Newcastle, NSW. Playing in red and blue, the Knights joined the top tier competition in 1988.
The New Zealand Warriors, currently officially known as the Vodafone Warriors, are based in Auckland, New Zealand. The Warriors compete in the National Rugby League premiership and are the League's only team from outside Australia.
The North Queensland Cowboys are based in Townsville, North Queensland. Since their foundation in 1995, the club has appeared in three grand finals, winning in 2015.
The Parramatta Eels are based in the Sydney suburb of Parramatta. The Parramatta District Rugby League Football Club was formed in 1947.
The Penrith Panthers are based in the western Sydney suburb of Penrith. The team is based 55 km west of the centre of Sydney and at the foot of the Blue Mountains.
The South Sydney Rabbitohs are based in Redfern, a suburb of inner-southern Sydney, NSW and are one of nine existing teams from Sydney.
The St. George Illawarra Dragons representing both the Illawarra and St. George regions of New South Wales. The club officially formed as the game's first joint-venture club on 23 September 1998.
The Sydney Roosters are based in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and is one of the oldest clubs in Australian rugby league history and play their home games at the Sydney Football Stadium.
The Wests Tigers are based in both the Inner West and Western Sydney. They were formed at the end of the 1999 NRL season as a joint-venture club between the Balmain Tigers and the Western Suburbs Magpies.
Download the NRL, Club & State Mobile Apps
NSW Rugby League Queensland Rugby League Brisbane Broncos Canberra Raiders Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Gold Coast Titans Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Melbourne Storm Newcastle Knights New Zealand Warriors North Queensland Cowboys Parramatta Eels Penrith Panthers South Sydney Rabbitohs St. George Illawarra Dragons Sydney Roosters Wests Tigers
App download links
NSW Rugby League
Queensland Rugby League
Gold Coast Titans
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
New Zealand Warriors
North Queensland Cowboys
South Sydney Rabbitohs
St. George Illawarra Dragons