This details how to request retrieval of archive footage - the process and the chargeback of costs.
Content Services archives all past NRL matches.
Request to retrieve archive footage
- Please ensure you provide as much information regarding your request as possible. This will assist us in processing your request.
- Internal users are to log requests using https://nrlau.sharepoint.com/bu/digital/content or the NRL Digital Service Desk if you have access.
- External stakeholder requests (e.g. from clubs or states), please go to the Content Services page on the NRL website and contact the Content Services Team with your request.
Archive retrieval process
- Request to retrieve match footage received by Content Services
- Content Services review costs and agree possible recharge/invoice
- Content Services locates the footage
- Footage is retrieved
- Footage is sent as agreed with the requestor
Footage can be sent in a link or stored on a hard drive provided by the Requestor.
The cost of retrieving the footage is charged at AUD$150 for every hour spent locating the footage.
- Where the requestor is an NRL internal department, the amount will be recharged to that department.
- Where the requestor is an external party, the external party will be invoiced.
- Where it is a commercial request, the requestor may be subject to a licensing fee. Refer to the Rate Card.
Please ensure you comply with all requirements relating to the use of the video. Refer to the video licensing article and licensing agreement.