If you wish to stop your partiicipation in the NRL Fantasy competition, you can do the following:
- Do nothing. If you stop logging in, your team will go on, but you are not really playing anymore.
- If a league you are in has not started, you can leave the league by clicking the Leave button on the Settings page for a particular league. Get there by clicking Leagues in the main navigation, then the > next to the league in question, then Settings from the sub-navigation menu.
- If a league you are in has started, you are not able to leave the league as it may cause issues with other players in the league.
You can also contact us if you would like to delete your NRL Account. Deleting your NRL Account will have the impacts listed below. You can still keep your NRL Account and stop playing Fantasy.
If you delete your NRL Account, this will have an impact on your experience on the Digital Network such as:
- you will likely lose the link to your Fantasy game history.
- you will be unable to access Inside Pass content (for example: press conferences, match replays, extended highlights, etc)
- you will be unable to access exclusive features on the NRL App (such as the My Club tab which is a shortcut to your favourite club's latest news, stats, players, etc).